Roles & Responsibilty
- Testing of samples (Air, Water, Soil and Illumination) and compliance as per the test procedure described in standard test procedure.
- Routine calibration of instruments in laboratory and maintaining their records.
- Perform testing of samples through appropriate standard test method as per customer’s requirement and submit within the time schedule.
- Ensuring proper handling and preservation of samples, storage of chemicals, reagents and Indicators in laboratory.
- Retest & replicate test of samples.
- Intermediate check of Instruments.
- Quality assurance of test results.
- Controlling non-conformance in laboratory and assist in corrective action& preventive action planning.
- Imparting technical training to junior staff about implementation of any new standard method for testing, Operation of instruments and other GLP standards. (Wherever applicable).
- Preparation of SOP & STP for respective work.
- Process validation of any international / National standard method in laboratory.
Qualification Required: B.Sc. In Chemistry or Biotechnology / M.Sc. in Chemistry or Biotechnology /Environmental Science
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience required in Air Analysis, Calculations etc.
Salary Range- Rs. 15000- 25000/-