Biotechnology training in India is most important requirement for all the students, researchers, scientists, and personals interested in carrying out life science research or who wish to carry Biological studies to make a career in Life sciences.
Our goal is to train all the interested individuals to function as independent researchers/experts in a multidisciplinary environment of Biotechnology and related fields.
Mention the days for the training programmes.
- MICROBIOLOGY (7 Days )
- DRUG TESTING
- WASTE WATER ANALYSIS (10 Days)
- QUALITY TESTING OF MILK (7 Days)
- INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY (10 Days)
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY (10 Days)
- BIOANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES ( 7 Days)